• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Member from the Missouri Ozarks

TWells

Real Person
Male
Hey Bib Fam! My name is Trevor Wells, I met a few of you at our first Biblical Family retreat last weekend, we learned a ton and had a great time. I figure it is time to hop on the forum and continue to learn from some of you fine folks and introduce myself. I have a wife Sidni and 2 great kids. Although we do hope to grow our family in the near future. We are blessed enough to live in the Missouri Ozarks near Springfield. If you're local, I'd love to connect.

We love learning and studying scripture, homesteading on our small farm, homeschooling our children. We do our best to follow scripture best we can from Genesis- Revalations. Since become Torah observant, our circle has definitely shrunk so looking to build our circle back up with like minded believers. I look forward to getting to know many more of you and hopefully meet some of you at the next retreat.

Welcome to the party.

Jealous of that area of the country and the homesteading.
I suspect you will fit in fine

Welcome!

Shalom and blessings.

(From a former Missourian; born and raised mostly in Springfield [GHS] and school at Rolla.)

Welcome! It was nice to meet you and your wife at retreat.

Shalom and welcome. It was nice meeting you and your family at the retreat. If I remember you are about an hour from us.

Let me know brother, I'm a Realtor. I could even find you an agent to sell your home in Washington.
Thanks 👍
We have things keeping us here for now, mainly family.

I am however always keeping my eyes open for rural property in your region, as a potentially inflation resistant investment and future build site.

I am mainly looking at the area west of Springfield (Monet, Aurora, over to Joplin, Cathage, etc) as it seems more agricultural (commercial agriculture) than most of the Ozarks. I'm a homesteader at heart, but also an agronomist and would need employment. Maybe we should private message later after you get that ability.

Welcome! I hope you get to find other Missourians with likeminded beliefs.

Back