• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Poly Blog

Me too! Little nervous cause God seems to be moving me fast. Not sure why but I put on my spiritual seatbelt and accept it. I long to be a great 1st wife. But still in training. And these blogs are my real life, 1st wife in training journey.
Yeah he moved me way faster than I expected either! We reached out to a woman yesterday. It didn't go well. But I still cannot believe I was on board with it when a few weeks ago I definitely was not!

Yeah he moved me way faster than I expected either! We reached out to a woman yesterday. It didn't go well. But I still cannot believe I was on board with it when a few weeks ago I definitely was not!
I totally understand. I hope you enjoy my blogs.

Hey all this is Jessie's hubby. New blog posts up as of yesterday. Please share, I know Jessie is putting her whole heart into this and as it goes on you'll get to see just how her spiritual journey is shaping up.
Awwww... You're too kind, my love. You make my eyes squint.❤

Back