• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New website for Biblical and Conservative News and Commentary

Interstellar

Male
After years of posting Christian and Conservative opinions and articles to Facebook and other social media, only to be Shadow-banned (I see my post but no one else does), I decided to bypass the leftist establishment and create my own website for up-to-date news and Christian and conservative opinion. This is it:

The Zuckerberg Report : https://thezuckerbergreport.com/

The page is updated throughout the day, every day. It keeps up with the latest news from around the world, including commentary from the greatest minds in America today. The site is non-profit and free. There are no ads. I am doing this to help promote God's will in America and allow an easy and convenient way for fellow Christians to stay updated with what is really happening in this country.

There may still be a few quirks in the site that I am now working out. Eventually it will be perfect, but please have patience as I work out the glitches. Any comments are welcome.

After years of posting Christian and Conservative opinions and articles to Facebook and other social media, only to be Shadow-banned (I see my post but no one else does), I decided to bypass the leftist establishment and create my own website for up-to-date news and Christian and conservative opinion. This is it:

The page is updated throughout the day, every day. It keeps up with the latest news from around the world, including commentary from the greatest minds in America today. The site is non-profit and free. There are no ads. I am doing this to help promote God's will in America and allow an easy and convenient way for fellow Christians to stay updated with what is really happening in this country.

There may still be a few quirks in the site that I am now working out. Eventually it will be perfect, but please have patience as I work out the glitches. Any comments are welcome.
For some reason I can't edit these posts. I wanted to add, if you like the new website please recommend to your friends and family, and ask them to spread the word about it also. I am trying to get this plane off the runway.

In keeping with the theme of "Simplicity", the only change I would make (if you're interested) is a column which has the original date the article was published. The title may appear interesting, but the published date may make it irrelevant for that particular subject or person.
An observation I have is that some of the links include tracking information from email. Those can be safely removed without affecting the function of the link. For example "Ex Federal Agents to NewsMax" link, everything from the "?" and after in the link can be removed. That is email user ID information.

In keeping with the theme of "Simplicity", the only change I would make (if you're interested) is a column which has the original date the article was published. The title may appear interesting, but the published date may make it irrelevant for that particular subject or person.
An observation I have is that some of the links include tracking information from email. Those can be safely removed without affecting the function of the link. For example "Ex Federal Agents to NewsMax" link, everything from the "?" and after in the link can be removed. That is email user ID information.
Great advice. I will fix the mail_uid problem. Those entries will just cycle out and won't be back. Adding a date is a good idea also. I wanted to do that, but the problem is that it would take characters away from the title (if I limit the title to one line, which keeps the page more readable). However, in most cases that would not be a problem, and I can expand the character limit per line beyond 80. I will make that change now that I know others want to see the date. In addition to the above, I have to code a program that will automatically remove the oldest articles (perhaps after 100) so that that the page does not become unwieldy.

You will see all these changes in the next few days.

I am putting my science work aside for the moment until this project is finished, so I will try to get this done soon. My goal with this site is to put together, in one convenient location, a place where people can read all the news and commentary that is currently censored by the ruling class. If I am successful, I am sure the feds will be at my door soon, but I am willing to take that chance.

We are all residents of Masada now, and the ruling class wants to wipe us off the face of the earth. But we have to do what we can to fight back to the extent we can. In the end God (who often implements his will through the laws of nature) will prevail. One example we can look at today is Russia. In 1917, it seemed like a great idea to the Bolsheviks to improve their society through Communism. They ignored natural human nature to implement that monstrosity. They won their war (at least at the time) but eventually the whole stack of cards came crashing down around them because their system was not natural. The same thing will happen to America if we cannot beat back the ruling class that currently holds all the money, power, and position.

I have walked the streets of Russia (outside Moscow) and have witnessed the results of their folly. I was amazed at the devastation all around me. It is far worse than any American understands. And yet, in every city center, there is always a statue of Lenin looking proudly to the sky. I asked a Russian once why they do not tear down the statue. He said they would if they had the money to do so... This is America's future if we cannot turn things around.

Again, if you can spread the word about the site to friends and family, that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Ed

The website was finished last night. I added dates as you suggested. Instead of putting a date next to each article, I put the date as a heading for the articles under the date. All the important news of the day is there along with opinion and commentary that is censored everywhere else. The entire system is written in Python which creates, updates, and maintains the html/CSS. FTP to the server is automatic. It looks pretty good to me. The only "problem" is that there are so many important articles to follow every day it can seem overwhelming to the reader. But rather than leaving important news and commentary out, I decided to put them up there and let the reader decide which articles are of interest to him/her. I can now go back to my science. I gave all I can on this. It is now up to Christians and conservatives to spread the word and make it successful. So that is my request to all the good Christians in this organization. Please spread the word: https://thezuckerbergreport.com/

Ed

The website was finished last night. I added dates as you suggested. Instead of putting a date next to each article, I put the date as a heading for the articles under the date. All the important news of the day is there along with opinion and commentary that is censored everywhere else. The entire system is written in Python which creates, updates, and maintains the html/CSS. FTP to the server is automatic. It looks pretty good to me. The only "problem" is that there are so many important articles to follow every day it can seem overwhelming to the reader. But rather than leaving important news and commentary out, I decided to put them up there and let the reader decide which articles are of interest to him/her. I can now go back to my science. I gave all I can on this. It is now up to Christians and conservatives to spread the word and make it successful. So that is my request to all the good Christians in this organization. Please spread the word: https://thezuckerbergreport.com/

Ed
Thank you

Back