• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Andria

Hey everyone...someone told me about this site and I wanted to check it out. 21 f midwest, interested in learning here.

Andria said:
Hey everyone...someone told me about this site and I wanted to check it out. 21 f midwest, interested in learning here.
Welcome to the site, Andria. Feel free to look around, share, and ask questions. We're all learning from each other here.

yes, welcome
i hope that you find some interesting reading

Andria,
Welcome to our humble board. You didn't say much about yourself. What made you interested in learning about plygyny? We are glad you found us.

SweetLissa

Likewise, welcome!

And I'll repeat the admonition to feel free to ask questions.

Blessings in Him,

Mark

Welcome, Andria
This site has been a blessing to me and mine. The learning experience has been a hoot.
Clyde44

Welcome!!

I can promise you this, on this board: answers?? Hopefully. Boredom? NEVER! :lol: I hope that we can give you the support you need as you consider this admittedly controversial biblical world view, and that you gain some cyber friends along the way.

Shalom,
ali

Just about anyone from Bama is welcome to the board, Ali. Thanks for checking us out!

Blessings,

On behalf of Chaplains Rose and myself, Welcome to the board.

Welcome Andria.

Newbie as well, David. :mrgreen:

Love of Messiah to all

Back