• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General No More Mr. Nice Guy Book Review

GunnarR

Real Person
Male
Shalom family! Been a while since I posted on here. Wanted to take a moment to share a book review that I wrote for my dad's (@PeteR) blog. Would highly recommend this book, particularly for the men. It really opened my eyes to "Nice Guy Syndrome" and how detrimental it is to the family structure and a bringing the Kingdom of YHWH. It is a secular book but don't let that deter you from some of the biblical principle's the author unknowingly pulls from. Would love to hear the thoughts and questions/comments by everyone.
You can also listen to the audiobook on YT for free:

A Most Excellent Review in my #nevertobeconsideredhumble opinion

Shalom family! Been a while since I posted on here. Wanted to take a moment to share a book review that I wrote for my dad's (@PeteR) blog. Would highly recommend this book, particularly for the men. It really opened my eyes to "Nice Guy Syndrome" and how detrimental it is to the family structure and a bringing the Kingdom of YHWH. It is a secular book but don't let that deter you from some of the biblical principle's the author unknowingly pulls from. Would love to hear the thoughts and questions/comments by everyone.
You can also listen to the audiobook on YT for free:
I have all the scars to prove that being Mr Nice Guy is a self-destructive life strategy and does no favors for anyone else in the man's family.

Back