• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

NW Washington

Welcome new person!

You are in luck. There is a retreat coming next month in Oregon I believe, maybe not too far for you?

We put up with the forum here because we can not all get together face to face as often as we like, but I assure you the best thing about the Biblical Families Ministry is the face to face retreats. You might check it out.

Anyway, welcome!

Welcome new person!

You are in luck. There is a retreat coming next month in Oregon I believe, maybe not too far for you?

We put up with the forum here because we can not all get together face to face as often as we like, but I assure you the best thing about the Biblical Families Ministry is the face to face retreats. You might check it out.

Anyway, welcome!
Awesome !! It is rare that I can get away from work and farm but it looks like fun!!!

Welcome new person!

Anyway, welcome!

Oh, heck! My wishful-thinking brain read NW Washington as Washington DC NW. Given that I live in Pennsylvania, it's only a short hike to the nation's capital, so I'm a Definite Yes for any gatherings in the DC/Baltimore area.

Back