• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ocala again (for now)!

NoTime4Magus

Male
As Mr. Spock would say, "Greetings and, I believe it's pronounced 'Sal-yoo-tations.'" I'm Rupe (short for Ruprecht but in thirty years in this country I've learned it's harder for Americans to butcher a monosyllable than an unfamiliar German name). My wife Katerina is already here as "Example of Sarah," and the "Ocala for now" clause in the title is a nod to the fact that I and my two lovely wives are soon off to Columbus, Ohio.
I'll be honest and say I don't spend much time on what the young folks call "de interwebz" and when I'm on, it's usually not a chat forum, so I'm not likely to earn frequent flyer miles here, but more than a handful of people had been inquiring of my younger wife when they'd meet her grumpy curmudgeon of a husband.
...A'ight, the "grumpy curmudgeon" part wasn't in most of those inquiries, but it ought to've been.
So, here's me.
Hi.

Welcome!

Hallo! Bitte Fühlen Sie sich wie zu Hause! :)

(No, I do not speak German but I really want you to feel welcome!)

Back