• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Online Fellowship

Maverick

Male
Hi all:) I am wondering if people would like to have online chats through Google Hangout. People could hang out 1 to 1, in small groups or in a large group. Just a thought.. God Bless you all!

Do you mean video chats?
If you're just wanting to type to each other there's the chat feature up the top of the page. Anyone can start talking in the general chat, or open a room to make private or public and talk in there.

Do you mean video chats?
If you're just wanting to type to each other there's the chat feature up the top of the page. Anyone can start talking in the general chat, or open a room to make private or public and talk in there.

Hi:) I was thinking of video chats. May not work, but just an idea. If a person has a gmail account it allows them to do what is called google hangout.

Hi:) I was thinking of video chats. May not work, but just an idea. If a person has a gmail account it allows them to do what is called google hangout.
Yes, I've used it before. I think there's a chat feature with it too. If you want video, then that's the easiest way of doing it. But if you're wanting to just type then the chat feature we have on here is pretty good.

Sorry. I was thinking of me and why I might not want to video chat. I was trying to be funny.

I am sure everyone here looks fabulous like they do at the retreats.
I knew that’s what you meant, I just had to pull your chain.

Back