• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Online Outreach works

Daniel DeLuca

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I got a convert on one of the YouTube videos that is decidedly anti-polygamy!!!! I captured a snapshot, if I can figure out how to post it, and I get feedback from the poster, I will attach it here as proof!

Well, I don't have an account where I can upload images so I will just cut and paste the response I got:

@Daniel DeLuca Thank you again, especially for the resources that you referred to me. After realizing the fallacy of monogamy in the perspective of the actual Biblical text, I do think that many of our social ills and problems in the world could be solved if polygyny is accepted. Generally, men could impregnate women until they die, but women will have their menopause around the age of 50. Even biologically, men are wired to have as many wives as possible to have the best chances of producing as many offspring as possible. Because of monogamy, many nations are facing big and serious issues like population crisis, over-reliance on foreign manpower, excessively high divorce rate, gender imbalance and etc. Many believers unknowingly fail to answer to God's command for them to multiply and be fruitful on earth because of the lack of knowledge and understanding. Thank you also for your fight for the truth in the Bible on Youtube. Hopefully I'll be wise and knowledgeable enough to enlighten other believers on this truth. May God bless your endeavours too!

Back