• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Open house in Florida - literally

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
While I'm excited about the possibilities for upcoming retreats, I want to extend an invitation to visit with my family in central Florida. Anyone that is seriously considering plural marriage, or in it, or just exploring what it means for them, is welcome to come stay with us (well, depending on how many of you there are, we may point you to a hotel!). We love visitors of all ages, and we hopefully we'll each have something to offer each other. We love to get outside on the weekends, and we know a thing or two about "wild Florida" (or what's left of it).

Drop me an email or PM if you would be interested in getting together.

Nathan and family

Take Nathan up on this, but remember they live close to alligators - lol. One of my wives and I visited Nathan and his family this last December. They were warm, hospital, and a delight to be around.

Nathan7 said:
While I'm excited about the possibilities for upcoming retreats, I want to extend an invitation to visit with my family in central Florida. Anyone that is seriously considering plural marriage, or in it, or just exploring what it means for them, is welcome to come stay with us (well, depending on how many of you there are, we may point you to a hotel!). We love visitors of all ages, and we hopefully we'll each have something to offer each other. We love to get outside on the weekends, and we know a thing or two about "wild Florida" (or what's left of it).

Drop me an email or PM if you would be interested in getting together.

Nathan and family

Back