• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Orlando Get-Together

Doc

Real Person
Hey everyone!

Just letting you know I had a great time at the Orlando fellowship on Monday night 1/12. It was a houseful!

We had dinner consisting of enchiladas, bean soup, quesadillas....hmmmmm...sorry, drifting offf..........zzzzzz

We also had some photogenic four-fruit tarts :D

BF_ORL_tart.jpg

Fellowship was great, and I really appreciate our YouTube worship leader. Was that lightning? Ha ha

I look forward to the next time we're together. If you are within shouting distance of Orlando, you should try to make it on the 26th.

Thanks

Orlando Home Fellowship 1/26

Things are happening in central Florida! On Monday night the 26th we had eight adults and a slew of kids for our home fellowship group. We had a great time of worship and fellowship, and some interesting questions as well!

We have been having our get-togethers bi-weekly, but we are considering moving into more of a weekly time.

If you are in the central Florida area, and would like more info on time and place for our next fellowship session, then please post here on the board or contact one of the administrators.

Blessings!

PS Thanks Julie, Nita, and Rebecca for your hospitality! If it is not said enough, we sincerely appreciate your ministry.

Orlando Get-Together 2/9

Just another update on our continuing get-togethers in Orlando. Things are starting to take shape, as we have our regulars and pray for new people for God to raise up in our area. It is truly amazing how the Lord has fitted together the people in our home group over the past year to be able to meet on a regular basis.

We once again had eight adults and a number of kids (I keep losing count on the kids....:D )

Anyway, I just share this to encourage those out there who are thinking about starting their own home group, to take a step of faith and beleive God to give the increase. You may be surprised at what He is able to do when we trust him.

If you would like some advice on your own home group, or if you are curious as to whether or not there are others in your area that you may be able to get together with, just send a message to any one of our board admins here at Biblical Families...we will be glad to help!

Blessings!

Orlando Get-Together 2/23

Well, I can't let welltan, Lissa and the gang off that easy....

We had another of our regular get-togethers here in Orlando Monday night, 2/23. We are growing, seeing new people each week, which is really, really really a blessing!

We had a great time of worship and discussion. We even almost started on time (we like to eat and fellowship beforehand... :lol: )

oh, and we always have cookies.....lots of cookies....lots and lots and LOTS of cookies! :D

I just want to encourage everyone, no matter where you are, to seriously seriously pray about starting a home group in your local area, even it only meets once a month or every two weeks like we do in Orlando. We have been praying about promoting it, but it never seems to fail that God Himself is bringing the increase, which is really the BEST way to do it anyway.

So if you are in Maine (hint), SW MO/SE KS (hint, hint), Dallas (hint hint hint), please prayerfully consider hosting a get-together, bible study, home group, eating meeting or whatever. I guarantee you will be blessed, or DOUBLE your money back!

Blessings,

And if you don't know of others in your area, but are open to hosting a meeting (just homegroup style) in your home, and are willing to be contacted by those in your area that are associated with Biblical Families - let us know, tell us about yourself if we don't know you yet, and tell us your where you are located.
Write us at: staff@biblicalfamilies.org

Orlando Get-Together 3/10

Just another update....The Orlando Get-Togethers are still going strong, and this week...we added a new plural family to the numbers!

It is truly amazing what God is putting together!

Blessings!

Back