• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Our Blog

Hi Tara!

Thanks for posting this link to your blog. You and your family are adorable. Please post links to newer posts about what you learn from being in a plural family. I look forward to reading more about your journey.

Feel free to check out the Ladies Chat on Tuesday nights too. I participated in one for the first time last Tuesday and it was pretty cool.

Blessings to you. :)

Love and Light,
Ginny

We like your blog, it seems like a good idea. We need to see more good examples of poly-families. I like to read about other's experiences and see what I can learn from it. Thanks for sharing.

Ginny, we have been apart of Biblical Families for years and know a lot of people but we don't participate on here as much we used to, but participate on Facebook. Tuesday chats won't work for me as I work graveyard on that day. :) will keep posting updates. :)

Awesome story!!!

Posting it in the "stories" section has to go through an administrator. Please do, because it is very valuable and people need (and would love) to be able to read it in as many venues as possible.

Flick me a private message if you would like your story in the real stories section, we would love to have it there. Thanks for sharing on your blog.

Wow, thanks for sharing. I hope/pray God blesses you guys richly in ways that blow your mind at how amazing he is!

Thanks for the update and praying for wisdom and creativity in how you together make the pieces work and move forward. Hope you guys can all get in the same place soon! Will be in Mammoth this weekend, just 3 hours south of you so maybe the prayers will be extra effective since they come form the same region ;)

Get updated on the baby goats, chicks, and ducklings. :D :sigh: I miss the rural life when was a kid.

Tara,
I've just read through all your blog entries - wow, what a story! I found it very encouraging, and am blown away by the courage all three of you have to live by your convictions. May the Lord bless and grow your family, and I look forward to reading more of your entries whenever you have the time to post.

I believe the family is no longer together so they have probably taken the blog down.

Back