• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

pastor for a commitment ceremony for 2nd wife

MamaManson

Hello all. We are trying to find out what cities in what states have a pastor willing to do our wedding (commitment ceremony) It is for a second wife. We do not have one in our state. Thank you.

Where do you live?

I'm not sure where you are, but I am in northern Idaho, near Moscow. I am not a pastor, but I am a clergyman and at least tenatively willing to perform such ceremonies for couples.

I am not a pastor either, But I am Ordained and have been a pastor for several years.
I still have my ordination, and can preform the ceremony should anyone in the North Florida area have a need.
You said you were in Wyoming buy if there are anyone in our area we would be happy to be of service...

Do you feel more comfortable with a credentialed person officiating at your commitment ceremony than having a good friend with spiritual depth leading the celebration?

I think my fiance would prefer someone of rank in the church or ordained but for me i would be happy with someone familiar with the belief and knowledgeable willing to perform it. There again though, here we literally have no support. Friends or family of such beliefs are not near. Travel is a definite.

Could y'all make it to Dallas for the retreat towards the end of January? There will be someone there who fits both bills -- an ordained pastor, longtime believer in PM, and a member of BibFam's staff, who has performed this sort of ceremony at BibFam retreats before.

We could make it to Dallas but not for the retreat. Thats so soon and fixing time off for work for 2 as well as finances for 9 plus 2 vehicles.

I am a couple of hours out of San Antonio have presided over three weddings over the past few years. If you see SA as a possible location and are interested in more information, please PM me.

Is there anyone in the san Diego or southern cali area that can do it? I recently found out some of my family is too sick for travel....

Wondering if there is anyone in the Memphis area who'd be willing to do a commitment ceremony for a 2nd wife. Doesn't have to be fancy, just trying to get it done and everywhere we look they want all this legal stuff done, and prices are really higher then we can afford. So any help, suggestions, ideas, e to would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Back