• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pastors conference

Nikud

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I'm heading off to a pastor's conference in Houston today. It's a 3 day event. The last one I had a hard time bitting my tongue, I did it but it was spiritually taxing. I could use some prayers for strength and discernment. I feel that I'm suppose open someone's eyes to biblical truths they've been ignoring, and I beleive I know who. I just need to do it in a way that is edifying and pleasant to Adonai. also please pray for the moving of His Rauch Hakodesh at this conference many of the pastors that attended the last one were on the edge of being burnt out and they need a refilling and energizing.

Praying that YHWH’s will be done.

Father in Heaven, I pray that Kevin will not live in fear, but be brave and courageous for you. Help him to know your will and have the courage to do it. Help him to do it in a positive and loving way, and in all things may he glorify you. Please give all those who attend this conference a double portion of your spirit and help this conference be another point of revival in our land and our communities. In the name of Jesus I pray.

Father in Heaven, I pray that Kevin will not live in fear, but be brave and courageous for you. Help him to know your will and have the courage to do it. Help him to do it in a positive and loving way, and in all things may he glorify you. Please give all those who attend this conference a double portion of your spirit and help this conference be another point of revival in our land and our communities. In the name of Jesus I pray.
Amen

@Kevin praying now that all the dumb stuff would fall off your mind and ears like water off a duck's back. That hearing lame stuff wouldn't drain you. That God will provide you with people who are open and excited about all that God is doing, regardless if they understand it or not.

Back