• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Paul From Oregon

PaulP

Male
Hello everyone! I am a 42 year old Divorced father of two younger children. I live in Oregon, near the coast, and am a self employed diesel mechanic who is currently in the process of building my homestead. I enjoy 2A and the outdoors. I try to stay away from titles but consider myself to be a whole Bible believing Christian that follows the Torah. My intent of being here is to learn from people’s experiences, and to enjoy some fellowship. Eventually, I hope to make it to one of the retreats and meet some of you in person. Perhaps this is where I will be lead to find my future wife(wives) but I’ll leave that up to Yah!

Welcome! Glad you found the forum!

Welcome!
I love the Northwet, but the people…….. I’ll stop now.

No offense taken lol
I should have been more specific, it’s always a few that ruin it for the rest but up there the few have been reinforced.

There is a remnant here in the NW, a distinct political minority hiding near Seattle. My job takes me to Sodom everyday.
Are there ever any meetups in the PNW? If not, I would be interested in setting something up

Are there ever any meetups in the PNW? If not, I would be interested in setting something up
We get that way every so often. We are hoping to make something happen next year. Maybe Springtime? Feel free to have your own gathering anytime; that is one of the benefits of meeting families here.

Shalom and welcome, PaulP

Back