• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

pen pal looking

Tina Galloway

Real Person
Female
Hi I would like to have a fb pen pal on messenger someone who lives with other wife's please .
with your husbands permission of course I am in new Zealand .
my hobbies are
machine embroidery
sewing
cooking
learning machine knitting
canning
gardening

Gosh I don't have time for much anymore working 6 days a week .I wish I could be at home but we can't afford it.

Hello. I totally understand. I work 4.days a week and hardly ever have time for simply things.

Good deal I'm now upholstering our dinning chairs when I'm able to. And my sister/wife helps alot. We are getting ready to start decluttering the house and sheds.

I had to steep away for a bit as work got ontop of me but we have sold our lifestyle block and moved bk to the south island nz
And I am no longer working
As my body can't take farming anymore or chefing so iv just planted 2 raised gardens and iv get bk to canning.

I guess it's me that wants a sister wife more than hubby we in our 50s so if it happens it will I'm not worried at this point in God's hands as hubby works Long hurs and I get lonely it be great to have someone to talk to instead of the dogs lol sometimes I feel I'm going 🤪.

I have taken up a new hobby painting reborn dolls i enjoy it as it is therapy for me after i lost my children to a nasty x.
I do see older lonely women and it makes me sad I guess I just want to tell them they don't have to be sad or lonely .

Hi I would like to have a fb pen pal on messenger someone who lives with other wife's please .
my hobbies are
machine embroidery
sewing
cooking
canning
gardening
I live with my sister wife. There are two of us. I searched for you on FB. Is your profile picture of yellow flowers/roses? I may have found you.

My fb name is Paula Katalina and the picture is me with my friend with goofy faces. I will look for your friend request if you are still looking for someone to chat with.

my hobbies are
machine embroidery
sewing
cooking
canning
gardening
Hi I'm the 2nd of two wives I'm Wendy Howe on Facebook

Back