• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Phoenix Retreat Nov 2010

Debra

Just wanted to say that my husband and I attended the retreat this weekend and really had a great time! We met some wonderful people and learned many things. Mostly it was just awesome for us to (for the first time) be able to have fellowship with others that believe the way we do. We consider ourselves polygamists even though we are not yet practicing. Anyway, it was so nice to be able to get the opportunity to meet others that have the same beliefs and desires; and to truly know that we are not alone! We are really praying that we can manage to become part of a regular group with the others from Arizona, maybe a monthly get together or something, that would be just awesome! Thank you to Nathan and Julie and to Dr. Keith for putting this all together for us!!

Agreed Debra,
It was really nice to share with people openly and not expect to get beat up for our beliefs. Specially when everyone is genuine about loving relationships and accepting. Good to meet you and your husband, as well as all the other great folks. Looking forward to getting together in the near future.
Blessings,
John

I also enjoyed the retreat and the travel to AZ was worth it with so many new and wonderful people. I think everyone should set back a cookie jar to save to attend retreats. Waiting till there is a retreat located close sometimes is necessary but if one can manage some travel it makes great fellowship always just a couple of months away or even sooner sometimes.

Back