• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please pray for Nathan

Praying

Nathan is home from the hospital but feeling tired. He has several medical things going on at the moment and is trying his best to rest and do what he needs to do to get better. Thank you so much for all your prayers and thoughts. It means a great deal to Nita and I, and of course Nathan.

We're keeping Nathan AND his family in our prayers. I know exactly how hard it is on a family to take care of a sick family member. I've been there.

Julieb; Jennifer and I (Jennifer has had a seizure) have experienced this and are praying.

Nathan's at home. Doing okay but could still use some serious prayer. Doctors are monitoring his heart rhythms for the next few weeks while he figures out what the next move is with Lyme's treatments. Keep the prayers going!

Nathan

I had to deal with Lyme disease for 7 1/2 years, going to the Dr. for the first 4 years. Took every antibiotic known to man with no success. Then one day someone showed up and told me to use G_d's antibiotic - Raw Honey. He told me to take two tablespoons a day for 30 days. I did this and am now Lyme free. I will continue to pray for you.

Manford

Back