• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Please Pray for our daughter

Nikismom

Her name is Holy and she is 23. Holy is in an abusive relationship and is finally seeing that she needs to get out of it. However she is in Cottondale FL and we are in Tulsa, OK. Due to transfers and the economy we are down to a one income household and are unable to go get her or supply her with 100% of the funds to get home.

She claims that she knows God is telling her she is living wrong and I pray she is not just telling me what I want to hear. She has done that before. I just ask that you all would pray for God to truly convict her and help her get home to Tulsa, so that she will have a true support system and can serve God like she was created to do.

Thank you!

Yikes, Gidge!

Dealing with this kind of stuff is part of my training, so please feel free to contact me if I can be "of hope, to you, your girl, or both" :)

Shalom,

Ali

PS. Prayers comin' atcha...

Yikes and I will be praying for her. I have an idea on how she might be able to get some help. I am from originally from Florida please pm and I will give some information on where she can go and get some funds to get home to both of you.

Back