• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Poly-friendly churches in Atlanta + next retreat?

chris

Male
Hey everyone,
Not sure if there is a better place for these questions : Does anyone know of any poly-friendly churches in the Atlanta area? Second, looks like we just missed a retreat, I'm assuming there will be more later this year. Would definitely like to know about them when they come up.
Thanks!
Chris

Poly-friendly churches, good luck with that! :) We DO know some poly-friendly people in the greater Atlanta area, let me know if you'd like an introduction (maybe someone will reply here).
We are probably going to wait til summer (late July?) for another retreat, to give people more time to plan - though we hope to do both Tennessee and West Coast if possible, when Doc will be back from Korea for a month or so. We will get newsletters started again shortly, and keep everyone informed of plans that way.

Head for the hills...

A couple of us live in or near Toccoa.

:D well, I laughed when I read your answers... pretty much what I expected although I was hoping. I wonder if it's worth trying an anonymous survey of churches in the area. hmmmm.

CecilW - I do like the mountains and have had a dream of someday owning a large mountain acreage overlooking a valley with a lake, all from an earth-sheltered home (concrete) with a large greenhouse attached to the front.

Oh, and I am very interested in meeting people in the NW Atlanta Metro area who have similar interests. I'm particularly interested in meeting those who live as we might someday live. ie, living the PM lifestyle in a large metro setting as a white collar professional or business owner, rather than out in a rural area. Mind you I don't mind a rural setting, but it seems to me that rural vs suburban could have different sets of challenges.

Back