• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Poly friendly Sukkot

PeteR

Staff member
Real Person
Male
In case any here are interested in celebrating Sukkot and want a patriarchally minded, poly friendly fellowship to do it with... here is an opportunity. We are on the Zadok calendar (as opposed to Hillel II) so note the dates...

In case any here are interested in celebrating Sukkot and want a patriarchally minded, poly friendly fellowship to do it with... here is an opportunity. We are on the Zadok calendar (as opposed to Hillel II) so note the dates...

I'm interested in sukkot with y'all, where are you located and what are the dates?

I know you just posted this, how's many you think will attend? That would be one heck of a drive for us from s. Mo. If work is good we could possibly do it. Are you up to discussing the deity of the messiah?
Right now, looks like 6-8 families co-located or pretty close in a much larger campground that is pretty full.

As to discussing challenging topics, i'm willing, but if we don't see eye to eye, we must disagree peaceably. Personally, I wrestled with this when I came out of the pulpit (pastored two churches for ten years) and dove deeply into the 'angel of the Lord' and 'memra de Yeyah' in the Torah and Targumim. At the end of the day, in my understanding, Yeshua has all the authority, power, etc of Yah Himself. The primarily difference is we can see/interact with Him, where we cannot see Yah. You'll be hardpressed to move me from this position, and I'd rather not go OT with this thread.

Feel free to DM me or contact me through my blog, natsab.com for direct discussion.

Brachot v'shalom.

Right now, looks like 6-8 families co-located or pretty close in a much larger campground that is pretty full. As to discussing challenging topics, i'm willing, but if we don't see eye to eye, we must disagree peaceably. Personally, I wrestled with this when I came out of the pulpit (pastored two churches for ten years) and dove deeply into the 'angel of the Lord' and 'memra de Yeyah' in the Torah and Targumim. At the end of the day, in my understanding, Yeshua has all the authority, power, etc of Yah Himself. The primarily difference is we can see/interact with Him, where we cannot see Yah. You'll be hardpressed to move me from this position, and I'd rather not go OT with this thread. Feel free to DM me or contact me through my blog, natsab.com for direct discussion. Brachot v'shalom.
I know you just posted this, how's many you think will attend? That would be one heck of a drive for us from s. Mo. If work is good we could possibly do it. Are you up to discussing the deity of the messiah?

Right now, looks like 6-8 families co-located or pretty close in a much larger campground that is pretty full.

As to discussing challenging topics, i'm willing, but if we don't see eye to eye, we must disagree peaceably. Personally, I wrestled with this when I came out of the pulpit (pastored two churches for ten years) and dove deeply into the 'angel of the Lord' and 'memra de Yeyah' in the Torah and Targumim. At the end of the day, in my understanding, Yeshua has all the authority, power, etc of Yah Himself. The primarily difference is we can see/interact with Him, where we cannot see Yah. You'll be hardpressed to move me from this position, and I'd rather not go OT with this thread.

Feel free to DM me or contact me through my blog, natsab.com for direct discussion.

Brachot v'shalom.
Hey shalom, I have to tell you that this topic of yeshua diety is salvational and your in error, so yes I would like to discuss this further. What is" memra de yeah"? Declaring that yeshua is just the son is a big issue and men are falling away from the faith over this very doctrine. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Shalom

Back