• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygamy Problems

Isabella said:
donnag said:
Pre-Menstrual Anarchy, what is left when a bunch of wives are desperately trying to look to a leader that won't lead!!

Excellent, Bels!

Got an equally good one for the situation where a man tries to lead but is told to shut up and back off, so gives up and retires to his cave? Oh. Yeah. "Hell." :roll:

CecilW said:
Got an equally good one for the situation where a man tries to lead but is told to shut up and back off, so gives up and retires to his cave? Oh. Yeah. "Hell." :roll:

That's because he forgot to proffer the all important chocolate offering!

Isabella said:
itainteasy said:
"male privilege" !! the thinly vieled liberal feminism of your posts is annoying at best!

Poor you...how do you cope being forced to read something you find so annoying? That at your head surely must be starting to itch by now..... :roll:

Where's the ignore button? That's actually what my finger is itching for.

Good Grief, one can only hope.

Isabella said:
Good Grief, one can only hope.

I think the problem is that you avoid the issue and tend to use attacks when someone disagrees with you like "you haven't traveled much" or "the your head" which deflect from the original points so you then do not deal with the original points. What did you mean by "male privilege?" It sounds like liberal feminism to me which is frankly very annoying. Sooo your response is to criticize my annoyance instead of deal with my perception of you as a feminist and either claim it proudly or deny it? I guess your feminism is good, my annoyance bad because your rejoinders are more clever??? What does travel have to do with me knowing anything about the ramifications/benefits of intercultural mixing? You never addressed that either, just dismissed it. Why start a dialogue if you will only ignore the responders you don't deem worthy? This type of behavior is what ignore buttons are for. That is what I meant. I have never personally attacked your "credentials" to bring forth your opinion as you have done to me.

Ok,

Thinking more deeply about my previous post(s) I want to say that I did use sarcasm, and smart alecy comments when addressing The posts of B. This was not neccesary and was not done to provoke-it is actually a character flaw. I too easily get into arguments about topics I am passionate about (or ones I think I know alot about) and this has caused me to waste time, create bad feelings, and other negative things. I apologize for making critical comments towards your posts B, instead of just stating my view and standing by it peacefully. I probably still won't agree with you on alot of stuff (it is still good for me to consider your points as I may learn from you just like from others on here) but will present my points more humbly towards you in future. Something about Heb 12:14 helps me now.

cnystrom said:
That was good (big?) of you to apologize itainteasy.
yes, and i like the fact that you left the original post stand as written rather than hiding what you had said.

Back