• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

"Polygamy: what love is this" Anti-Polygyny TV show in Utah?

Re: "Polygamy: what love is this" Anti-Polygyny TV show in U

"KTMW Station Manager Denny Ermel was moved by the plight of those trapped in polygamy, not just in Texas, but throughout the American West, and approached Doris Hanson, director of A Shield and Refuge Ministry, about the possibility of her hosting a program dedicated to the subject of polygamy and Mormon Fundamentalism."

I don't think it is aimed at polygamy specifically but the Fundamental Mormonism they consider a threat to their version of Mormonism. Had they taken the time to examine their religion they would have realized that neither of them are legitimate...but I guess they have to keep themselves busy with something.

"It is a lifestyle that places an extremely heavy burden upon women, children, and even the men; a burden that God never intended or wanted anyone to carry."

Interesting how it is that they know what it was/is that "God intended or wanted". Last time I checked my God was powerful enough to do exactly what He intended and gets what He wants. Only foolish men think that they can usurp the will of God.

Back