• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygynist Preppers

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Hey guys, at last year's retreat Andrew told me I should do a YouTube channel. I think he was kidding because I was being wildly annoying at the time . Now the irony was that I did have a YouTube channel that I was just starting to develop.

It has now started to blossom just a little but what's interesting is what has happened the few times I've talked about polygyny. The channel is mostly me babbling about prepping, homesteading and politics so it doesn't cater to a base you would identify with biblical families.

But I am shocked how many of these preppers and homesteaders are. I'm not asking anyone to go watch my videos but if you're interested check out the comment section on this one.

There are a lot to wade through so it might not be worth your time but if you've ever watched prepping videos on YouTube you've probably run across a channel called Viking Preparedness. He's one of the big guys. He came out very strongly in the comment section of my video as pro-polygyny. Several others did as well. There were of course the usual haters and naysayers but there was a surprising amount of acceptance.

The video isn't really about poly, it just comes up at the end so I wouldn't expect anyone to watch it. But the comments are interesting.

I was not kidding.

I'm listening to the video while typing this. May be back later if I have any specific comments on the vid. I expect it to be good because it's you. :cool:

I think it is inevitable that "in those days seven women will take hold of one man". The changes that are going to happen in our culture—that must happen because the present debt-driven economy and female-led polity are not tenable—are going to weed out a lot of girly men and leave a lot of women crying out for help. Those who are prepared for what's coming will look like life rafts to those who aren't.

That being the case, I see a lot of overlap between plural marriage and preparedness, even if some plurals don't get the prepper side and some preppers don't get the plural side. When TSHTF, it will become apparent to everybody. Keep fightin the good fight!

Back