• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygyny books in Portuguese?

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Are there any books about Polygyny that are written or translated into Portuguese?

Someone wrote BF from Brazil hoping to get some resources not in English. Any thoughts or ideas anyone?

All the ones I know of in Portuguese are Antipolygyny like 1st wives tale.

I would suggest that with the internet books in digital form might be translated.

Is the individual looking for stories like novels, or material for studying the concept and morality of polygyny?

@Joleneakamama he wanted them to teach concept and morality of polygyny. I will check with him about computer translation. Thanks.

That's pretty short. Do we have anyone here who could do a true manual translation?

Consider contacting Moshe. His ministry has a big reach into central and south America. Spanish is close enough it may suffice, but likely his Spanish ministry materials are available in Portuguese.

Consider contacting Moshe. His ministry has a big reach into central and south America. Spanish is close enough it may suffice, but likely his Spanish ministry materials are available in Portuguese.

I did think of them Peter or at least his 2nd wife who speaks Spanish but wasn't sure she would understand or speak Portuguese. I didn't think about them having materials that were in Portuguese. I will definitely drop them a line this week.

Back