• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygyny Content Increasing

So I have noticed a large uptick in polygyny content on the tubes over the last couple weeks. For the longest time (last 5-6 years) a search would return the same results each time, but the last couple weeks I have been seeing a lot of new content show up. Some of it older (2-4 years) but still new to a search, and a lot of it released in the last year or so. Has anyone else noticed this? There also seems to be a lot more activity in the comments on these videos. I wonder if this is driving the algorithms.

So I have noticed a large uptick in polygyny content on the tubes over the last couple weeks. For the longest time (last 5-6 years) a search would return the same results each time, but the last couple weeks I have been seeing a lot of new content show up. Some of it older (2-4 years) but still new to a search, and a lot of it released in the last year or so. Has anyone else noticed this? There also seems to be a lot more activity in the comments on these videos. I wonder if this is driving the algorithms.

Somebody I know has long observed that when the economy sucks more women seek out poly as a potential lifestyle. But like when President Trump was in charge and the economy was GREAT then almost no women were interested in poly.

I just saw a clip from that video today during a search, I noticed Dowell also made a new channel called non mono man. A good thing I would say is a lot of the comments in these "new" videos seem to be more biblical based then islam or secular. Makes me wonder if we are leaving the gradually and entering the suddenly phase, things seem to be happening quickly. Reminds me of the birth pangs parable.

I just saw a clip from that video today during a search, I noticed Dowell also made a new channel called non mono man. A good thing I would say is a lot of the comments in these "new" videos seem to be more biblical based then islam or secular. Makes me wonder if we are leaving the gradually and entering the suddenly phase, things seem to be happening quickly. Reminds me of the birth pangs parable.
I highly doubt the non mono man channel is Pastor Dowell. Do you have a link? However this morning he offered $10,000 to a theologian who can prove monogamy only.

Can somebody check Youtube analytics?

Did number of searches for polygamy grow in last months?

Don't forget that none of this is organic. Youtube search results and suggested videos have long been heavily manipulated by the company.

Thats true, I dont have nor use a youtube account though, neither do I keep cookies, and I change devices and IP addresses. So its not related to my recent activity or search history. Every connection is a new session for me.

Our eyes were opened to polygyny about a year ago now. When we started this journey I had a feeling that in 50 years or less it would be the primary type of relationship in the world, and would possibly be "legal" at that point in America (if America as we know it today is still around). I'm curious to see what will happen because it is definitely getting more common even among secular groups.

So I've been leaning more towards the "or less" part of my guess for legalization and the acceptance of it culturally haha it's just a guess though 🤷🏽‍♀️

Our eyes were opened to polygyny about a year ago now. When we started this journey I had a feeling that in 50 years or less it would be the primary type of relationship in the world, and would possibly be "legal" at that point in America (if America as we know it today is still around). I'm curious to see what will happen because it is definitely getting more common even among secular groups.

So I've been leaning more towards the "or less" part of my guess for legalization and the acceptance of it culturally haha it's just a guess though 🤷🏽‍♀️

For the most part monogamy in this world was a result of policies by the Catholic and Orthodox churches. Most societies have been polygynous; its' the natural state of man. So as those churches dwindle in influence it can be expected to see human nature reassert itself.

For the most part monogamy in this world was a result of policies by the Catholic and Orthodox churches. Most societies have been polygynous; its' the natural state of man. So as those churches dwindle in influence it can be expected to see human nature reassert itself.
West losing it's moral superiority will help too with polygyny.

Althougth it will bring bad things too.

Back