• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Post Your Happy Thoughts

Froggie

Studies have shown jotting down at least five things to be glad about each day help people to feel happier and more optimistic about life. It's a great tool for easing depression and mood disorders. This website is free to join, and you can read others' happy thoughts for inspiration as well. :D

www.butterbeehappy.com

Five things I am happy about:
1) My kids are the best most awesomest kids I could ever have asked to have been blessed with
2) I do not have to get up early tomorrow (that's a big one :D)
3) I am having company come visit soon and I am really looking forward to that
4) Can you all see how cute this puppy dog curled up next to me is???
5) I have a God who loves me and shows His love to me on a daily basis

Five things I am Happy about. (with some of the stress in life, I thinks this is a good thing)

1) A heavenly Father who knows me well and yet loves me. With whom I cannot and need not hide my "nakedness" and can lay in His lap and cry and laugh with.
2) My bride. Don't have strong feelings about Adam, but definitely not good for me to be alone, and if all it cost man was one rib, we got one heck of a bargain! hehehee
3) Family, without whose love, aide, teaching, and acceptance I would fall flat on my face and not be able to get back up.
4) My dogs, specifically Montecristo, the puppy of the trio. I learn more from him as it relates to my relationship with God than from most pastors.
5) And on the not so serious side...... chocolate. Helping men everywhere.

lol, no kidding. Again, see butterbeehappy.com to start your own journal and/or to read the happy thoughts of others. Look me up. :cool:

captainjonathan said:
2) My bride. Don't have strong feelings about Adam, but definitely not good for me to be alone, and if all it cost man was one rib, we got one heck of a bargain! hehehee
If we still had to lose a rib for each wife, that would actually place an upper limit on the number you could obtain... :D

Um... I think we got them all for one rib. BARGAIN!!!!!!!! Heck I would have given at least 4 for Laura. hehehe. She says she might take another part if I dont behave.

Back