• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Praise Report!

Greetings & Blessings,

Thanks so much to all the Brothers & Sisters in Christ who lifted me in prayer this week! I so appreciate the prayerful support of this community. My biopsy report came back today - I'm cancer free - PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!! :D I do still have pollups that need to be removed, which I will be scheduling my surgery for that soon. Thanks again for all your kind support and encouragement, it means allot! God be with thee, guide thee, protect & bless thee. :)

F.S.

Praise God, for such wonderful news. I will be praising Yeshua with you from a distance. I'll send to you a message later. Sorry it has been too long. Take care and Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

F.S.

Wonderful news! Let us rejoice and be glad in Him! My offer still stands; if you need anything give me a call.

Blessings,
Michelle

Back