• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

praise report!

Thanks for praying. God worked amazingly! My father-in-law's two half sisters showed up one of which like to insist on pretending to be my kids grandmother/mother in law, against my wife and i wishes. Well inspite of it being the most physically and emotionally draining day in a long time, God opened my wifes eyes to the disfuncionality of her dads family and the roles they were pushing on people to advoid dealing with their own past, and how they were trying to push these. Disfunctional roles on my own children as well as wasting our time. My wife talked with them that they dont need to be up here every month just to distract themselves with our kids or expected us to get nothing done but sit and distract them also. They left pouty but hopefully we are on the right. Tract now. God also opened my wifes eyes to many more realted things in our family also. Keep praying round two (her dad has a large family) is coming up in a day or two. And it might be more of the same.... my wife has already broke down crying this weekend from the pressure of having this male ex-relitive. On her dads sideup here.

Glad to hear that it went "well". Truth is hard at times but freeing in the end. Praying you have wisdom and strength to lead your wife and family at this time.

Back