• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer answered Praises!

Cool!
Thank you Yah!

I know this might sound like running up the score in late innings, but can I start claiming my grandchildren when people ask me how many kids I have?
I'd say... NO!

If you really want bragging rights than stick with calling the grandchildren GRANDCHILDREN!

Like my uncle recently told me...."I've got something God doesn't have!"
I knew this was a trick question, so I said "Oh really?" He didnt make me wait long....he said "GRANDCHILDREN!"
He then explained, "My children are also God's children....and my grandchildren are?....God's children!"

So I say enjoy and celebrate that unique place you have in their lives...and they have in yours!

May you continue to be richly blessed with what money can't buy!

I'd say... NO!

If you really want bragging rights than stick with calling the grandchildren GRANDCHILDREN!

Like my uncle recently told me...."I've got something God doesn't have!"
I knew this was a trick question, so I said "Oh really?" He didnt make me wait long....he said "GRANDCHILDREN!"
He then explained, "My children are also God's children....and my grandchildren are?....God's children!"

So I say enjoy and celebrate that unique place you have in their lives...and they have in yours!

May you continue to be richly blessed with what money can't buy!
I think you’re just trying to catch up. Sneaky. Smart but sneaky…

I think you’re just trying to catch up. Sneaky. Smart but sneaky…
My uncle only had 5 children counting his step son. His oldest died of a drug overdose. His only daughter has a boy and two girls. His youngest son has a girl and a boy.

I have a sis in law who acts like life is a competition. She has more children...closer in age. My hubby jokes that he had to get another wife to keep up with her.

I really can't catch up with Y'all no how. Looks like I'm done having my own and now it's up to others to keep building our clan.

My uncle only had 5 children counting his step son. His oldest died of a drug overdose. His only daughter has a boy and two girls. His youngest son has a girl and a boy.

I have a sis in law who acts like life is a competition. She has more children...closer in age. My hubby jokes that he had to get another wife to keep up with her.

I really can't catch up with Y'all no how. Looks like I'm done having my own and now it's up to others to keep building our clan.
Of course it’s not a competition, but if it was….

I’m kidding. I have no idea why we’ve been so blessed in this area. It has nothing to do with us and I’m actually deeply humbled by it. I can’t help exulting a little bit though. It’s just so amazing.

Of course it’s not a competition, but if it was….

I’m kidding. I have no idea why we’ve been so blessed in this area. It has nothing to do with us and I’m actually deeply humbled by it. I can’t help exulting a little bit though. It’s just so amazing.
I can relate to your sentiments!

If it WAS a competition.....it'd be hard to keep an eye on who was getting ahead from this far away!!

We'd need some kind of paid informants over there. Hmmmm.

Back