• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pray that I don't lose my temper tonight!

Revgill87123

Male
So I have had a radio show for about 5 years now. I have never had guest like these people on my show! Shirley Phelps Roper of the Westboro Baptist Church will be on the show tonight. If you don't know who they are you can youtube them. They are the most hated family in the US! I will be doin the show tonight at 7pm mountian time. Please pray I keep calm.

I'm intrigued as to why you would want them on your show? Is there an online broadcast?

Ewww... why is that nasty lunatic going to be on your show? She and her group of hate mongers are why my friend had the Freedom Riders at her son's funeral... love those big gruff biker guys doing our fallen boys a solid.

You have a list of questions that make her look bad ready to go? People need to hear that she is NOT a Christian... a real Christian does NOT act like that.

I'll pray for you because I know I would straight out beat the mess out of that woman.

Becca

I am praying...

diasōzō said:
I'm intrigued as to why you would want them on your show? Is there an online broadcast?
I didn't get the interview our sponsor did. He wants me too give her the floor for an hour then let callers lay into her.

Back