• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer covering for my wife

IshChayil

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Male
Please pray for my wife, she is on a medical mission to a Muslim country and will teach today (Sunday).
I won't mention the country just so it's harder to see who we are.

We prayed about this and felt it's what Abba wants.

Of course, I'm a bit on edge but I know our Father will protect her.
SO here are the specific prayer requests:
1-Safety
2-Success and a sharp medical eye that she will notice and quickly diagnose all medical conditions she encounters
3-Success in ministry, that G-d will put the words on her mouth to comfort all those she comes in contact with and bring the lost to knowledge of Yeshua's saving atonement

4-any other prayer covering for her and her medical team as G-d directs you

@IshChayil

Last edited:
You are both in my prayers.

She preached at a church yesterday and her interpreter was anointed; they worked well together.
She passed thanks along for prayers. Thanks @aineo and @Sonshine for your prayers.
Today she's been meeting in a community where there is heavy HIV. More prayers appreciated.

Interestingly one of the girls she met last time she was on the trip is now a 2nd wife; unfortunately she's 13.
I was surprised the Christian girl married a Muslim but apparently this is allowed in Islam.

so prayer covering for today is safety around HIV patients and continued anointing and protection.
I' m thrilled her hotel has WIFI so able to catch up daily.

Last edited:
Thanks for prayers @Sarai @aineo @Sonshine
Here is a selected update:

"did a lot of music therapy and shofar blowing. Had one father with strange problems ... apparently oppressed history was he had operation on his kidney for stones, took analgesics, then had gut perforation and was operated on again. Yesterday he was feeling pain over whole body and some painful blister skin eruptions just appeared on his fingers and feet. our derma coudnl't pin-point what's really going on. He addressed the infection and found a swastika tattoo on both forearms. We knew there was a stronghold that has to be broken. The Derma asked me to blow the shofar. We felt spirits cast away. Barukh Hashem (praise G-d) the patient asked forgiveness and received Yeshua and surrendered His life to the L-rd...he would be followed up by pastor this Sunday.
After blowing shofar ministered to him with praise and worship to G-d. He said he felt so much peace now in his heart
Thank all intercessors."

Praise G-d and thank you for your prayers, this man with swastika tattoos got saved!
BTW Eshet-chayil means "woman of valor" it's from the famous Proverbs "a woman of valor who can find". I'm so humbled to have such a wife who's ministry drives me to be better and not lazy like I want to be. Her compassion and love for her sister wife and for me and our family's children is beyond inspirational.
Praise Adonai!

Last edited:
Praises indeed! My prayers for her continue.

Praise G-d, another nice report from later in the afternoon today.
It's kind of strange the messages seem to get to me a few hours after she is sending them.

Update:
"Patient with HIV her husband died of AIDS 8 years ago. The govt gives ART tablet for treatment, She is malnourished.
I shared more on nutrition and dealing with her fears & hope in G-d. BH (Barukh Hashem) she prayed with us for healing and salvation"

Photo she sent is of an elderly lady.

Last edited:
How wonderful! She is truly meant to be there, a good and faithful servant of YHWH.
Please continue to pray. Sometimes intercessor work is even more important than those on the ground.
I'm very excited to hear the good reports too because I know it was surely G-d's will for her to go there.

More updates:
Please pray for this couple:
from EC:
"Was burdened with a copule so much inflicted with infirmity today. The guy has weeping itching psoriasis all over his body from head to foot. While his wife has uncontrolled diabetes needed insulin injection. Husband couldn't work so the wife had to work selling sweets and tea coffee. She wakes up at 3am and returns at 9pm daily. I was really burdened to take time and explain that the doctors and meds are so limited but with Hashem (L-rd) He could do the impossible.
BH they were desperate for healing we took time to share Abba's goodness and hope to them.
Yes, Abba arrested their attention and their hearts.
And both of them joined us in prayer.
And they would be followed up on this Sunday. Their children were the only ones attending Sunday school in the past and now they agreed to join them."

Last edited:
Prayer request for a school her team ministered at.
They only jave 5 desks (I can't imagine it) and 1 dilapitaded fan.
She said this mission is the hottest of any of her missions she's ever been on her entire ministry.

Prayer request for this school that they will be able to obtain desks, fans , and salaries for teachers.

Last edited:
Thank you for the update.May your courageous wife have the wisdom and strentgh she needs in these challenging conditions.Heartfelt prayers going out to her whole team and the people she ministers to.

Thank you for the updates. What a difficult situation in the school. Keeping your wife and these situations in prayer.

update:
Yesterday was a "day off" for the team but many still did ministry related things.
E.C. writes:
Thank you so much for your prayers tongiht had wonderful time of ministry with the ****location deleted**** women - mostly Pastors and leaders. My teachings were much against their culture especially on food intake - meat oily foods and much rice. Since most of women are having obesity hypertension diabetes heart enlargement and cancer they were able to grasp the importance of shifting towards alkaline plant based diet--this is such a challenge for them and I told them to try at least 3 weeks since it takes 21 days to break a habit - also very good time to unburden the liver and detoxify the body...had quite a lively forum afterwards. I shared on Refuah ShLemah that Abba can grant us that we should be fit for the Kingdom so we could be able to fulfill His Kingdom assignment for us"
Title of my teaching is
"Fit for the Kingdom - Longevity, experiencing optimum health" 2 other doctors in the team joined me in the forum."
Please pray for these pastors and leaders here as being a Christian minority has it's challenges

Last edited:
Amazing.Your wife truly is a treasure,and a great blessing from God.
Amen Sarai, thank you for that. I'll tell her :)
Please keep in prayer, it's thundering there she is hoping for rain due to the oppressive heat. She had a headache today even though fully hydrated

Thank you for the updates IshChayil.

Back