• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayer for a friend

RainyLondonFog

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
One of my good friend's husband is having surgery on the 27th. He had an MRI done recently and found he has a non-cancerous tumor, 3cm. wide. It's pushing on the nerves that come out of the base of the brain and on the brain stem. They recently moved to another state and have three young kids and no family close to them. Please pray for them as they go through the surgery and recovery.

Praying

Praying

Father God, You have given clear instructions for believers who fall sick and how we should care for them. Thank You for releasing Your healing power through prayer of faith and anointing oil. Father, in Your scriptures, You let us know that You are the Healer, and prayer is part of the healing process. Lord, the sick need You to make them well. Please guide them to elders who will pray in faith and anoint them with oil not only for physical and spiritual healing but comfort and Shalom as well. In Yeshua name we come before you waiting to testify to your magnificence.

I spoke to my friend this weekend and she's just so overwhelmed with the goodness of God and how none of her fears came true. She is so thankful for the prayers and that her husband's surgery was a success. He'll need physical therapy and the road to his full recovery will be a bit long, they said 6-8 weeks before he can really take care of himself and up to 6 months before all the side effects of the tumor heal and disappear. But seeing an end on the horizon and that everyday is just going to get better and better for them is all they need, God has been so gracious in this and they are beyond blessed with how it's all turned out. :)

Back