• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for my daughter

Patricia C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I am overwhelmed with grief today. My daughter has just had her second miscarriage this year. She is hurting and angry. She is angry because I asked some friends and family to pray for a successful pregnancy. She is angry with God she says God doesn't listen and she is doubting He even exists. I have suffered many miscarriages myself so I understand her grief. To hear her say she blames me and "god" is breaking my heart! I don't know how to comfort her.
It isn't about me but I feel the loss as well. It is all of our dreams for a family that ended today. I can't even get in my car and go be with her. So please pray for our family but especially for Cherry and Cornelius.
Thank you

I am very sorry to read this, Patricia. You and your family are in my prayers.

I'm so sorry Patricia. There's a book that helped my wife called Greiving the Child I never Knew. Maybe it will help her.

Father G-d, we come to You in praise during the best of times. Forgive us when we turn from You with our pain in the worst of times. Even if she does not seek refuge in You L-rd, we ask that You ,our most merciful and loving G-d, to see that it is pain and confusion that has seperated her out from Your flock. We know thst You the ever watchful Shepard seek only to protect Your flock from that which would harm it. We ask in Yeshuas name that You reach out with Your Rauch Hakodesh and guide the the heart of Cherry back to You and her place within Your flock. Adonai, Cherry and Cornelius are weary and grieved. They were anticipating the birth of a child, but the promise of life was ended too soon. Their arms yearned to cradle new life, their mouths to sing soft praises to you. Their hearts ache from the emptiness and the silence. Theye are saddened and Cherry is angry. We weep mourn with Cherry, Cornelius and Patrica. Weep with us, G-d, Creator of Life, for the life that could not be. Our Eternal Source of healing, help them to find healing among those who care for them and those for who they care for. Help Cherry to remember that her time with her mother is a precious gift. That pain fades. "Seeing our days are determined, the number of our months are with You, You set limits that we cannot pass. " Job 14:5 Eventually we will walk with You in the Kingdom and realise everything that came before was just a fleeting moment of a short journey that leads to Your Eternal Glory.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Patricia. There's a book that helped Jessica called Greiving the Child I never Knew. Maybe it will help her.

Father G-d, we come to You in praise during the best of times. Forgive us when we turn from You with our pain in the worst of times. Even if she does not seek refuge in You L-rd, we ask that You ,our most merciful and loving G-d, to see that it is pain and confusion that has seperated her out from Your flock. We know thst You the ever watchful Shepard seek only to protect Your flock from that which would harm it. We ask in Yeshuas name that You reach out with Your Rauch Hakodesh and guide the the heart of Cherry back to You and her place within Your flock. Adonai, Cherry and Cornelius are weary and grieved. They were anticipating the birth of a child, but the promise of life was ended too soon. Their arms yearned to cradle new life, their mouths to sing soft praises to you. Their hearts ache from the emptiness and the silence. Theye are saddened and Cherry is angry. We weep mourn with Cherry, Cornelius and Patrica. Weep with us, G-d, Creator of Life, for the life that could not be. Our Eternal Source of healing, help them to find healing among those who care for them and those for who they care for. Help Cherry to remember that her time with her mother is a precious gift. That pain fades. "Seeing our days are determined, the number of our months are with You, You set limits that we cannot pass. " Job 14:5 Eventually we will walk with You in the Kingdom and realise everything that came before was just a fleeting moment of a short journey that leads to Your Eternal Glory.
Kevin, thank you for that prayer. I know you and Jessica understand the pain. I wish you guys were closer right now. I let Jessica know earlier. Thank you both for being here in prayer and encouragement.
Talk to you both soon
Shalom

Patricia, I wish I could just give you a big hug and cry with you! I know your heart is breaking in more than one way. Your sweet Cherry can only see and feel her pain and her beloveds right now. She really doesn't understand your pain because she's never walked in your shoes. How far along was she in the pregnancy? How many miscarriages has she already experienced? I will be praying for all 3 of you especially tonight and the days ahead. Thank you for your courage and confidence in Yeshua to approach His throne and boldy ask for a safe pregnancy, especially since you have walked through these same waters yourself. Sometimes we hurt so badly we can't even begin to pray for ourselves. We are to bear one another's burdens--to weep with those who weep and to rejoice with those who are rejoicing. It is a privilege to join you in prayer. Thank you for allowing us to join our arms around you, Cherry, and Cornelius!

Patricia, I wish I could just give you a big hug and cry with you! I know your heart is breaking in more than one way. Your sweet Cherry can only see and feel her pain and her beloveds right now. She really doesn't understand your pain because she's never walked in your shoes. How far along was she in the pregnancy? How many miscarriages has she already experienced? I will be praying for all 3 of you especially tonight and the days ahead. Thank you for your courage and confidence in Yeshua to approach His throne and boldy ask for a safe pregnancy, especially since you have walked through these same waters yourself. Sometimes we hurt so badly we can't even begin to pray for ourselves. We are to bear one another's burdens--to weep with those who weep and to rejoice with those who are rejoicing. It is a privilege to join you in prayer. Thank you for allowing us to join our arms around you, Cherry, and Cornelius!
Thank you for your caring words of love and encouragement.
We don't know exactly how far along she was according to cycles 8-10 weeks we think. This is her second miscarriage this year. We didn't know she would ever be able to have babies dude to health issues. The first one we were dancing and praising because now we know she can get pregnant. This time she is angry at me for encouraging her excitement angry with God for taking the baby. She doesn't want to hear that He loves her or anything about God.
I have lost many, all boys i was blessed with my two daughters and many spiritual children. Family has always been so important to me which is one of the reasons I love the thought of being a part of a Poly family. But that is me not my daughter. However she was raised with me as her mom and she grew up hearing my stories, desires and prayers for my children. Her husband also has very strong family values and desires for a lot of children.
We are just devastated. I don't want my children to have the difficulties I did with pregnancy. My daughter and I 20171123_160036.jpg

Before this last daughter was born in Jan we lost five babies in a row, with a miscarriage, then losing triplets at about 6 months, and then another miscarriage.
There were three other miscariages over the years in between the children we got to raise. It is hard, but trusting in God's love and plan is by far the best way I know of to have peace.
Babies are wonderful and life is miraculous. I pray that your entire family finds peace, and I hope your daughter is a mother someday in this life, as it is a great blessing.

Before this last daughter was born in Jan we lost five babies in a row, with a miscarriage, then losing triplets at about 6 months, and then another miscarriage.
There were three other miscariages over the years in between the children we got to raise. It is hard, but trusting in God's love and plan is by far the best way I know of to have peace.
Babies are wonderful and life is miraculous. I pray that your entire family finds peace, and I hope your daughter is a mother someday in this life, as it is a great blessing.
@Joleneakamama Thank you for your encouragement and prayers. I have to believe she is feeling them, she won't speak to me at the moment.
I have been in a constant state of prayer.
Our God is bigger than her pain and sorrow I have to believe He is mending her brokenness.
Thank you again
Shalom

This is hard. Right now she's grieving, and you can't trust the things she says to be what she will be feeling in a month or 6 months. She's angry, and rightly so, no one ever wants to lose a child. Give her space and time and she'll come back.

Back