• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for my heart

DesireofGrace

I am asking for prayer as I have failed two test in my classes with stress over the last few weeks and I am moving in with a friend closer to campus. I was verbally attacked at 6 am and he failed to stand as the head and just let her attack me and call me all kinds of names and call me a loser and all this stuff when both of us are in school and I am farther in my studies than she is and I have been taking care of 5 children from 4 in the afternoon until 10 at night and never even got so much as a thank you and it just really hurt my feelings. I am having a hard day focusing on my classes and not crying because I am close to the kids.
Ellie

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles, and can only imagine how hard it would be to leave those children. I will certainly keep you in my prayers, and hope you find the peace you seek.
Best wishes for the future.

Jolene

Sounds like the right thing to do. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Will definitely hold you up in prayer.

So, sorry to hear this. I am glad you have a place to go for awhile. Hopefully, some time apart will be a productive thing. My prayers are with you.

Hopefully, you all are right and prayer will be enough to heal my heart. She kept on attacking me and even went as far as trying to get a three year old argue her point and too me that is really low but I know all is in Gods and hands and he will see me through it all.
Ellie

Back