• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for our daughter!

pmwife

Hello friends,
Our oldest daughter has been having seizures and we have been at the ER twice with in two weeks. She is having what is known as a focal seizure. Meaning that she is aware of what is happening and is having tremors in her right hand/wrist and right foot/leg. Her bp elevates severely and so does her temp.
She is very upset and scarred and frankly I'm just worried that she will give up and not take whatever news she gets from the neurologist well. I know that having a seizure is not the end of the world but to her she's stated she would rather be dead that have to live with them for the rest of her life. :'(

Now I ask that you agree with me in prayer that she be healed from these debilitating seizures and her brain begin to work properly again, in the Name of JESUS the healer of all!

Thank you!
Be Blessed!

I agree. Seizures, leaver her NOW and never return, by the power of Jesus' Name.

Prayers for her psychological and physical well-being, prayers for her support network and for her health care providers.

That must be quite scary for her. We will be praying for her and the doctors.

Back