• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for us...

Paul not the apostle

Real Person
We are asking for prayer as we seek God's will for our family. I hopefully will be done with all the serious medical fixes from my injury and are seeking God's will in the areas of continuing our business, and/or relocating to a different state to pursue other business or employment opportunities. The injury situation caused a loss of the majority of our business, and there is nothing keeping us tied down to where we are currently located.

Specifically, you can pray for the understanding of whether to move or not, and whether to continue in cabinetmaking or to begin a new path as God provides. There are several opportunities for us, and we believe that with God's provision and our hard work, we can make any situation fruitful.

We have been praying for a while about moving and are waiting on God's timing. We have felt God was going to be moving us at some point, not knowing why we felt this way or how God would provide this situation for us. We have had some opportunities come and go that were not the proper timing or situation, so we are being patient but also realizing that the current circumstances seem to be the closest to how we feel God leading us at this time, and this is why I am asking for your support.

Thanks,
Paul and Dee Ann and family

Don't bother praying about it, just move to Arizona. :lol: Seriously, I'm praying for God's leadership.

I hear Missouri is nice....and lots of BF folks there, too!

:D

Praying in Korea

JESUS IS ALIVE!!

Doc

Escape, Bro! ESCAPE!

Praying for you guys. Moving, but also that the medical ordeal be over!

Thanks everyone.

We don't know what God's will is for us right now, but we are faithful and know that He has everything in control. We also know that it does not matter how good something looks, or how bad something looks, He makes all things good.

my heart and prayers are with you guys.

What about Bob? I mean, Adam? :lol:

Suspect that will add to the complication, so will hold that up in prayer as well.

Paul,

You can add us to the ones who will be praying for you and your family. I am glad to hear things are getting better for you and I believe God has something instore for you. Moving is a big decision but with him leading you it will be easier. South Carolina has a lot to offer,lol.

God Bless

James & Lacey

Back