• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer Needed and Appreciated

laceylee

I would like to ask for prayer for James' first wife. We found out six weeks ago that she has Stage 4 Lymphoma. She will be undergoing her first Chemo treatment on Wednesday and I would appreciate any and all prayers for her; that she is able to endure these treatments for the next 24 weeks and that she finds peace in her heart to deal with this disease. I would also like to ask for prayer for her and James' two sons, ages 3 and 9, as they witness the side effects their mother will be xperiencing as she receives this treatment.

Thank you and God Bless!

LaceyLee

Lord Jesus,

Give their family strength as you begin the healing process in the life of her and her family.
Bless Your daughter Father GOD with courage and mountain moving faith from this situation, Your Holy Word says, "All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28.

I am standing on that word Lord Jesus for the healing of your loving daughter.
In Jesus Name,
Amen!

Thank you all so much for your prayers! I am a firm believer in the Power of Prayer and appreciate all of you!

God Bless!

LaceyLee

Will be praying for all. Please let us know periodically how things are going, Will be praying for you too Lacey as you support James during this time.

Julieb

Thank you all for your prayers and concern. The first chemo treatment went well on Wednesday with little side effects for now except nausea. They told her that she will most likely start to lose her hair within two weeks; I know this is hard for her, but she and I have already looked at wigs and picked a couple out for her so she still looks "pretty and cool". Just please keep us all in your prayers!

I'll be praying for you all.Take care and god bless!

Back