• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayer of Safety

Joe Picker

Male
I live in city of a county of 690,000 people. I moved from a rural county after inheriting a house 3 years ago, in the big city.
Things haven't went well.
I was attacked by 3 men, and received concusion, four broken ribs, and pulmonary contusion, which I haven't found out yet if it is life threatening or not.
I was chased and then trapped. I believed whole heartily and that time they were going to kill me. They didn't follow through, because of witnesses. It was on a very busy road, 1/4 mile from police station. They got caught. Now they are out. I haven't felt safe since it happened.
More recently, I sold a bicycle on Craigslist last evening. I later get text that he is unhappy with the bike he bought for $25. Now he has sent text messages telling me I am going to need to "watch my back," and he "doesn't take to KINDLY to people like that."
People have went insane, psychotic!
I tried to return the money.
I have been threatend Several times this year, once with a gun on the city bus.
I am in process of selling the house, and getting out of town.
I want to be back out in the country.
I have life threatening condition that isn't treated where I live. It is correctable.
House needs to sell, and I need to get the money and get out of here and get treatment.
Condition makes me bed ridden half of my awake day. I get very lonely. I only have a couple of friends.
I have tried to connect in the local churches here, they are hypocrites and have went out of their way at times to make me feel unwelcomed.
I just want to live.
Over the past year doctors haven't treated me according to my conditions, because they are not experienced with them,
I love life, and want to do good for community with some of the money from the sale of the house, by starting charities for some of the causes I feel strongly in my heart about. And meanwhile I have had individuals wanting to kill me. And my doctors advise and methods of treatment that could kill me. The doctors have been instrumental in wasting my time throughout the years, and use unrelated care, and misdiagnosises. Not any further forward in treatment.
The work I want to do for community, is important. And I believe it is Satan after me to stop what I have plans for.

Prayers, brother.
Yah has a plan that only you can defeat, if you ignore His leadings
Psalm 127:1 (KJV)
[[A Song of degrees for Solomon.]] Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh [but] in vain.

We will be praying for you.

I know the feeling brother, may the Lord bless you and keep you in all that you do. I know we used to be in the country area and I rushed off to help my sister, and I didn't seek the lords first and everything went belly up. my sister turned against me then attack after attack, to the point i come close to putting a hoe through someone. Hmm not good. keeping u in prayer Joe Picker.

That does sound tough brother. It sounds like you need to move to Texas. Will be praying for you.

I live in city of a county of 690,000 people. I moved from a rural county after inheriting a house 3 years ago, in the big city.
Things haven't went well.
I was attacked by 3 men, and received concusion, four broken ribs, and pulmonary contusion, which I haven't found out yet if it is life threatening or not.
I was chased and then trapped. I believed whole heartily and that time they were going to kill me. They didn't follow through, because of witnesses. It was on a very busy road, 1/4 mile from police station. They got caught. Now they are out. I haven't felt safe since it happened.
More recently, I sold a bicycle on Craigslist last evening. I later get text that he is unhappy with the bike he bought for $25. Now he has sent text messages telling me I am going to need to "watch my back," and he "doesn't take to KINDLY to people like that."
People have went insane, psychotic!
I tried to return the money.
I have been threatend Several times this year, once with a gun on the city bus.
I am in process of selling the house, and getting out of town.
I want to be back out in the country.
I have life threatening condition that isn't treated where I live. It is correctable.
House needs to sell, and I need to get the money and get out of here and get treatment.
Condition makes me bed ridden half of my awake day. I get very lonely. I only have a couple of friends.
I have tried to connect in the local churches here, they are hypocrites and have went out of their way at times to make me feel unwelcomed.
I just want to live.
Over the past year doctors haven't treated me according to my conditions, because they are not experienced with them,
I love life, and want to do good for community with some of the money from the sale of the house, by starting charities for some of the causes I feel strongly in my heart about. And meanwhile I have had individuals wanting to kill me. And my doctors advise and methods of treatment that could kill me. The doctors have been instrumental in wasting my time throughout the years, and use unrelated care, and misdiagnosises. Not any further forward in treatment.
The work I want to do for community, is important. And I believe it is Satan after me to stop what I have plans for.
I am selling house and thinking about Texas.
+*My Brother No Weapon Formed Against You Will Prosper*+ !

Back