• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

PRAYER REQUEST FOR ME.. I AM STILL HAVEING BREATHEING ISSUES

Loveforlife09

i WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY BREATHEING THEY SAID I HAD BROCITIUS AND NOW THEY ARE NOT SURE THAT I DONT HAVE CONGESTIVE HEART FAILER AND THIS IS cHRISTY NOT JUNIOR.. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY TO HAVE FAITH AND PEACE.. AND HEALING

LORD, please heal Christy's breathing from the root and source of the problem to the surface issue; comfort her by your Spirit, and restore the family to peace in your Holy Name...

Meet every other need that they have as well, and lead them daily. Amen

Ditto & Amem and Amen to that lovely prayer that Beta just shared! Go forth in His Might, Power, Wisdom & Love! Prayer that Yeshua will guide & protect the Humble, Honest & Hard work of any and all doctors/nurses,etc hands that will be working with you! Prayer that all medical professionals working with you will be thorough, professional, dot every i & cross every t! That they'll research and apply every medical option they have available to them. Not only that, but that they be men & women of integrity & compassion, treating all who cross their path during their medial careers with respect and kind care. May Yeshuas will be done in your lives, now & ever more. To God be the Glory! :)

Warm Wishes,

IN HIS MIGHTY, POWERFUL & LOVING NAME!

Faithful Servant :)

Back