• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer Request

Rooty

Please keep my entire family in prayer, as of my second wife of nine years has advised because I can't legally marry her at this time, she no longer wants to be in this lifestyle.

Don

Don,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and may you have Godly wisdom during this challenging time.

Julieb

Don,
I really don't know what to say. My heart goes out to you and your family. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. May Yahuweh deliver you and shower you with blessings.

Don,
Please know that our family is praying for you. I know how much you love your family. God does too, so I trust that he will put everything back in the right place, very soon.

Love from Texas

SweetLissa

we will be praying

Cindy and I, too. We're so sorry. We'll pray. Would a legal name change and such help?

Don,

I apologize, I ahve been out of the loop online for a couple of days. Please know that I will be praying for you and your family. I am believing that God can work it out for His glory.

Blessings,

Doc

Rooty said:
Please keep my entire family in prayer, as of my second wife of nine years has advised because I can't legally marry her at this time, she no longer wants to be in this lifestyle.

Don

I'll keep you and your situation in my prayers, although I'm also praying that polygamy will be legalized. That would be one less potential problem that a non-legal 2nd (or 3rd...) wife would have to worry about (wives in this case should come to understand that they are still married in God's eyes even if a government doesn't approve).

I am prayn for you and your family bro! If you just need an ear or any thing just let me know bro!

I just wanted to let everyone know that things are better and God is Good . I thank you all who have been praying We have worked most things out have a ways to go but know we will make it God Bless all and thank you.
Don

Rooty said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that things are better and God is Good . I thank you all who have been praying We have worked most things out have a ways to go but know we will make it God Bless all and thank you.
Don

Praise be to Yahuweh!! That's awesome Don!! I will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers.

Back