• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request Prayers for daughter- Minor emergency

I have a daughter named Mariah who is in a minor crisis. Please pray that God’s will comes out of this. Those of you who have been at retreats with us have probably prayed for her before. This is serious but no life threatening. Pray that her rebellion be quelled and her mind quieted.

Mariah and your family will be in my heartfelt prayers.

I have a daughter named Mariah who is in a minor crisis. Please pray that God’s will comes out of this. Those of you who have been at retreats with us have probably prayed for her before. This is serious but no life threatening. Pray that her rebellion be quelled and her mind quieted.
Sir,

I am going through if not the same exact or similar thing. It is very difficult. You guys are in my prayers. Prayer is the best answer and placing it GOD'S hands, seemed to have brought me peace.

Sir,

I am going through if not the same exact or similar thing. It is very difficult. You guys are in my prayers. Prayer is the best answer and placing it GOD'S hands, seemed to have brought me peace.
Praying for you both 💙

Back