• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayers

kimberlymars9

Real Person
Female
My Husband has been self employed since we had our first son in 2012, and I became a stay at home mom. As of August 28th 2015 his main job was moved to another state, and his job has been spotty since then. He has picked up few odd and end jobs which have helped but it's really starting to get to me. I have been praying and trying to trust that God will take care of us but it's getting rough.
He is in the process of application with a local department but it's been ongoing since September 2015.

So in the end I am simply asking for prayers, prayers that our God will supply for us, and we get news soon.

Praying for Jehovah Jireh (Yahweh yireh) to take care of all your needs... Just as I pray for Him to help me provide for my family!

Praying for him, Kim and that the Lord will give you both extra grace and patience for the journey.

Praying. Was it in Proberbs where the writer says he has never seen the righteous will never be forsaken or his children be hungry?

Back