• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pre Trib., Mid Trib. Or Post Trib.

WLS78

Male
Just curious what the members here believe as far as the rapture goes. I'd like to just see folks respond with which they believe, not looking for a debate or any arguing basically a poll and nothing more. Thanks for your input and respect of each other's views

I'll go first & say I am a post tribulation rapture believer

Mid - post. Doesn't make any difference really. Either way we're staying for the bulk of the tribulation. I lean more towards mid though.

Just curious what the members here believe as far as the rapture goes. I'd like to just see folks respond with which they believe, not looking for a debate or any arguing basically a poll and nothing more. Thanks for your input and respect of each other's views

I'll go first & say I am a post tribulation rapture believer
Pan-Trib

It'll all pan out in the end.

Post. Partly due to the fact that the catching-away clearly happens at the "last trumpet", the previous trumpets comprising the tribulation. Partly because the beheadings of Christians seem to have already started, just in other countries, and as our brethren over there clearly haven't been caught away before the swords came out it would be rather arrogant to expect that YHWH would treat us differently.

But mainly because it's better to be a pessimist. I'd prefer to prepare for the worst and be pleasantly surprised by a pre-trib rapture, than expect to be snatched away and to be bitterly disappointed when I wasn't. A pessimist's life is full of pleasant surprises, while an optimist's life is full of disappointments.

I really like the way a former pastor said it, "I'm pre-trib, and I will be pre-trib until the tribulation has started. Then I'll be mid-trib, and I'll be mid-trib until halfway through the tribulation. Then I'll be post-trib!" He was trying to be a bit funny with it, but I still kind of like how he said it.

Mid-Post Trib ... As for me and my house!

Like FH I'd love to have the pleasant surprise of an earlier "great snatching away". However, I'm spending my energy and time preparing myself and my family for the rapture to take place at the last trumpet.

The beheadings and executions and persecution of Christians IS increasing in the world. This causes great concern for me as I look at the common Christian man and family of today. Passivity! ... Men no longer make it their responsibilities to prepare themselves and their sons (their families) for war, or even to protect & preserve themselves and their land!

As a Patriarch and follower of HaShem and His Word I will raise my boys to become MEN of God. ... Men prepared to protect and defend; to stand for righteousness and justice, and NOT to tolerate evil or injustice. This seems to fly in the face of what modernity calls a "man".

*As a silly side note: I figure if I have ten sons and they have ten sons, then I've got a hundred man army and could actually hold a hill! (this of course if there is loyalty to the clan, and if we are armed to the teeth)

Amen FH! Exactly... Big part of the plan right there! ... Probably won't be a tough concept to sell to our boys! I'm guessing they'll be receptive to such an idea!

ZecAustin- I can hear the boys now, "Wait, we can have more than one?" ... I think many children will be a natural result.

I don't have much control of three of the boys and three of the girls. They know my beliefs though. We'll see. I have high hopes for all of them.

We have six sons here as well.

I am very thankful they are being raised with a biblical understanding of what we call marriage, a good old fashioned work ethic, and old fashioned skills.
Most modern men are a fraction of the men their grandfathers were.

I would much rather see my daughter the plural wife of a good man, then end up with a quitter.

Isn't it crazy how people will select a proven contractor to build a house, but want someone with no experience (never married) or past failures (divorced) to build their family?
Just goes to show, common sense is not that common. *wry grin*

On the topic, it seems to me that some of the verses used in connection with the rapture are actually talking about the harvest of the world, and it is the wicked that are taken.

Paul clearly says, believers alive when He returns will be caught up in the air to meet Him.

As for when that is, didn't He say if He didn't shorten the time there would be no one left? That sounds like tribulation to me.

Last edited:
I am planning on being part of the remnant that stays, but if I find myself flying through the air sans clothing, I promise to not be disappointed.

I have a friend who believes that YHWH is only going to rapture those who expect it, but He would rather that we choose to stay and be part of His plan during all of the run up to the millennium.

I am planning on being part of the remnant that stays, but if I find myself flying through the air sans clothing, I promise to not be disappointed.

I have a friend who believes that YHWH is only going to rapture those who expect it, but He would rather that we choose to stay and be part of His plan during all of the run up to the millennium.

It would be incredible to be one of those who gets to rule for a thousand years.

It would be incredible to be one of those who gets to rule for a thousand years.
My belief is that He will use those who have prepared themselves as leaders. The problem is that we have no clear list of qualifiers, and everyone believes that they are above average in their leadership skills.
All that I am attempting to do is to pick up my cross and follow Him, Thy will be done, not mine.

Is it OK that I don't care and trust Yahweh and Yeshua to take care of me through whatever it is? That's sorta the position that I've always held. Maybe one day I'll muster up the energy to care and try to get a more precise understanding.

I sure don't see a problem with not concerning yourself with the answer to this question, @SonoLumen.

I did have to re-read your statement a few times though:

Is it OK that I don't care and trust Yahweh and Yeshua ...

At first, I read it to say, "Is it OK that I don't care and (I don't) trust Yahweh and Yeshua...". I get it now though. :)

Back