• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prevention

withfresheyes

In doing research and a lot of reading, as I continue my study of the Titus Two woman, I find myself wondering about a lot of things. I look at my great nephew who just turned 11, and I ask myself, "What is it that we are not doing to help prevent the literal creation of weak men? I ask you the same question. "What does it take to grow men of strength, Godly character, dignity and honor?" To you who are 'Daddy's," I ask, "Do you not want your daughter to reach the age of dating and marriage, and your desire is for her to marry an man of substance. By that I mean - I believe firmly that the kind of man every man should be, is a force to be noticed and reckoned with. I fear our culture, this world, modern day femenists and most certainly the enemies of the cross, are all out to destroy our boys and rob them of their rightful position. So I pose the question, "What will it take for for us to stand up and be respondibile in helping to create men of God, who stand on Biblical truths? Boys who will grow into manhood standing on firm ground.Is it possible to go back and undo damage that the worldly movements have left us with? Is it possible to restore true manhood? Just some things I've been thinking about, and hope to convey to younger women. In fact I want to impact the lives of women. Little girls are growing up too and they will want to marry. Will they even know and recognize what real manhood is?

withfresheyes said:
this world, modern day femenists and most certainly the enemies of the cross
Are these all not one in the same? ;)

It's a good question and one that needs to be asked to the bulk of our society. I think you will find far more people who agree with you on this board than you will out in the world. I just pray that this view spreads to society as a whole. Who knows, with the rapid wholesale destruction of family values over the last few years, it may serve to pull some heads back into the fresh air and daylight. :D

Back