• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Purpose of this subforum

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
This new subforum is for reviews of books written to give a Scriptural view on core topics relevant to Biblical marriage. The purpose of this section is to guide readers to books that will help them to understand God's Word better, improve their marriages, or to point them away from books that may look beneficial but actually offer poor advice. Topics of interest may include for instance:
Marriage
Polygamy
Patriarchy, family dynamics
Sex
Principles of biblical interpretation, where directly relevant to understanding marriage
etc.

This is not for books that are way off topic or for debating other matters in Christianity, such discussions will be moved to another area of the forum to ensure this remains a focussed and valuable resource.

I have moved a load of book reviews from around the forum to this thread, some of which I have renamed to make the book titles clearer. Some have little detail, so feel free to add your own thoughts in comments. If you know of any other reviews please post links to them in the comments below and I will move it here.

It would be good to have reviews of the key books recommended in our Resources section here, if anyone has time to write reviews for the ones that haven't been reviewed yet.

Happy reading!

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3248&p=32882#p32882

not sure why this is in the private forum, but could it be imported?
maybe make it anonymous since the author (no longer active) did not seem comfortable with posting in the open section?

Thanks Steve. I have moved it to this public forum with the author's consent.

Back