• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Queens?

steve

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Do women who think of themselves as queens actually want a king?
Or do they want subjects?

I don't understand how they are not absolutely ashamed to refer to themselves as queens; i'd be mortified to utter those words publicly.

To answer your question, the queens i'm so fortunate to be related to like to claim they're looking for a king; they've all been married 3–4 times, have children with many fathers, and most of the time their king ends up being just another bum 🤷‍♀️

To answer your question, the queens i'm so fortunate to be related to like to claim they're looking for a king; they've all been married 3–4 times, have children with many fathers, and most of the time their king ends up being just another bum 🤷‍♀️
It's not funny at all....but the irony!

It's rare anymore to find men....but I guess according to the Bible it's even rarer to find a virtuous woman. Good leadership is made far easier by good followship!

Not all of them identify as such, but the song of their people begins with:1706648903496.png
Second line of the song is;
Ain’t no man gonna……

Not all of them identify as such, but the song of their people begins with:View attachment 6220
Second line of the song is;
Ain’t no man gonna……

So they sit around idle instead of building a man's house and grow their own a$$ and ego to greater proportions!
Delusion is a frequent result!

I’m always amused when some woman says. “I’m a daughter of the King!” I just assume she’s being honest when she tells me she’s a real princess!
Yes, it seems to indicate the mindset.
How is she different from the rest of us? Aren’t we all His children?

Yes, it seems to indicate the mindset.
How is she different from the rest of us? Aren’t we all His children?
I can usually quibble about details in a song's lyrics ....but....

I can usually quibble about details in a song's lyrics ....but....

We are all the King’s Kids.
It’s like a participation trophy, we are all special.

Back