• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random bits of Entertainment

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Sometimes, I come across random videos that are entertaining or impressive.
I thought I would start a thread to post those random bits for others to enjoy too. Feel free to post anything you want to share with others, as well!

I thought I would start a thread to post those random bits for others to enjoy too. Feel free to post anything you want to share with others, as well!

Off the subject, but from the changed profile photo, it looks like your baby has been born! How wonderful and exciting! I pray that the Lord will bless your family in the days to come.

Not passing judgement on this particular man, but, I've noticed something interesting. People who do real magic, working with demons, tend to say "it is just an illusion" while people who do tricks and illusions say "it's magic!"

Here is the latest entertainment I found, could there be something to it?

Another weird entertaining thing to ponder, when in tunja Colombia years ago, we stayed at a hotel who told us Hitler and his security detail stayed there once, for several days, several years after WW2.
Then, we did some local SA research, and many said he lived in south america after war, especially Argentina, Brazil.
Were we deceived by big brother again?
Why would they do that?
Anyways, it's entertaining to ponder.

Another weird entertaining thing to ponder, when in tunja Colombia years ago, we stayed at a hotel who told us Hitler and his security detail stayed there once, for several days, several years after WW2.
Then, we did some local SA research, and many said he lived in south america after war, especially Argentina, Brazil.
Were we deceived by big brother again?
Why would they do that?
Anyways, it's entertaining to ponder.
There's quite a few videos on YT about Hitler and other German leaders taking refuge in Argentina after WWII. Like a lot of things, the truth comes out eventually.

There's quite a few videos on YT about Hitler and other German leaders taking refuge in Argentina after WWII. Like a lot of things, the truth comes out eventually.
Apparently, he also visited the hot springs around tunja Colombia and took a pic in center, they said he suffered from some kind of arthritis in his older age.
The hot springs are super nice.. I was told over and over by the authority, that's a crazy conspiracy theory. Lol
Also, Avianca was founded at first by many Germans. From what I could research, he mostly traveled by land, because of security details.
Yes, we were lied to, again, but why?

Last edited:
I always enjoy this bit of randomness...

Argentina receives regufees crom Hitler in 1930s. Then a lot of Nazi refugees after war. Crazy situation for social stability.

Argentina receives regufees crom Hitler in 1930s. Then a lot of Nazi refugees after war. Crazy situation for social stability.
Maybe some of that money and tech expertise, helped with the founding of avianca and Argentine nuclear tech, until the brit power of the time, canceled Argentina's ambition. They even cut the hands of the dead president who challenged them about it. Creepy history.
Unfortunately, some Nazi values surfaced and many people in area (Argentina and south Brazil) were abducted, experimented on and killed. Crazy stuff.

Here's one of my favorite youtubers, Steve Wallis. He stealth camps. Which is very similar to camping like a homeless person, going unseen, as close as possible to the public but in stealth, acting paranoid half the time 😂 except for he isn't homeless, and he films it. He is from Canada. Surprisingly, this is very engaging to watch and relaxing. He always comes up with new ideas. He once camped in a huge mound of snow behind a big retail store, boring out a hole in it turning it into an igloo. He also camps with wacky gear from time to time to make it all more novel. His wife died recently too, so pray for the man. This video below is the first I ever watched of his.

Last edited:
Here's one of my favorite youtubers, Steve Wallis. He stealth camps. Which is very similar to camping like a homeless person, going unseen, as close as possible to the public but in stealth, acting paranoid half the time 😂 except for he isn't homeless, and he films it. He is from Canada. Surprisingly, this is very engaging to watch and relaxing. He always comes up with new ideas. He once camped in a huge mound of snow behind a big retail store, boring out a hole in it turning it into an igloo. He also camps with wacky gear from time to time to make it all more novel. His wife died recently too, so pray for the man. This video below is the first I ever watched of his.

I’ve been enjoying his videos for a good while.

If it's just sci-fi, it's entertaining, if there's something correct there, might be interesting. The literal bible firmament examination made me too curious.
For now it's fascinating entertainment.

@steve Here's another one for you in a similar vein since you already knew Wallis. Clay Hayes. A traditional archer, who does all things outdoors. I do think you'll enjoy his work. He won a whole lot of money on the show "Alone" by History Channel just recently.

Back