• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

PS> It has always amused me how the Nutcase Left rails about a 'glass ceiling,' "my body my choice," and "me, too" - then deifies a woman whose ONLY real qualification is what they all know she did on her back (or knees?) to get there.

PS> It has always amused me how the Nutcase Left rails about a 'glass ceiling,' "my body my choice," and "me, too" - then deifies a woman whose ONLY real qualification is what they all know she did on her back (or knees?) to get there.
If this principle is at work for our time, "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"

Then the next president would be Kamala Harris.

"As for My people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them!"

If this principle is at work for our time, "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"
See Ezekiel chapters 8-9. That's why I warn about the 501c(3) Whore Church.

Then the next president would be Kamala Harris.
Not necessarily. She's too stupid; there are others (Hitlery) that are even more evil, and still in play.
"As for My people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them!"
Take a look. THAT one was a fait accompli YEARS ago.

Here’s another one: Daughter’s don’t like the idea of their father having authority over them, and receiving a bride price for their virginity. So instead they give their virginity away for free with someone they barely know; whom gives them zero promise of marriage. So instead of benefiting the household that loved and raised her - she gives her virginity to a stranger after a few dates.

Edit: Now imagine the customary bride price for a virgin was $50,000.00. That $50k can go a long way to help her father and mother that raised her. Someone said the customary bride price was 3 years of wages - don't know how accurate that is. But Jacob worked 14 years for Rachel and Leah (7 years each), and of course Rachel's father greatly benefited from that.

Last edited:
Here’s another one: Daughter’s don’t like the idea of their father having authority over them, and receiving a bride price for their virginity. So instead they give their virginity away for free with someone they barely know; whom gives them zero promise of marriage. So instead of benefiting the household that loved and raised her - she gives her virginity to a stranger after a few dates.

Edit: Now imagine the customary bride price for a virgin was $50,000.00. That $50k can go a long way to help her father and mother that raised her. Someone said the customary bride price was 3 years of wages - don't know how accurate that is. But Jacob worked 14 years for Rachel and Leah (7 years each), and of course Rachel's father greatly benefited from that.
I have pointed out to others how valued women were biblically and how men now use and discard women. Also how hookers at least get paid....and girls nowadays just give it away.

50 sheckles of silver may have only been 50 days of labor....but that is at least something!

I remember in the movie Oklahoma how Will had to come up with a monetary sum for Annie's father to consent to him....and the goofy guy spent it all on presents for her. Daddy said "Huh uh....you had it and spent it?... you dont have it no more!" And he had to sell all the gifts and get the cash again.

There is something about being chosen by a man....actually wanted and valued that gives a woman confidence and security. I see women without the commitment and security and they often lack confidence and do not seem to value themselves. So "trying" a relationship can never succeed like commiting to one can. "Trying" lacks an essential element!

That's my 2 cents worth for the moment.

I have pointed out to others how valued women were biblically and how men now use and discard women. Also how hookers at least get paid....and girls nowadays just give it away.

50 sheckles of silver may have only been 50 days of labor....but that is at least something!

I remember in the movie Oklahoma how Will had to come up with a monetary sum for Annie's father to consent to him....and the goofy guy spent it all on presents for her. Daddy said "Huh uh....you had it and spent it?... you dont have it no more!" And he had to sell all the gifts and get the cash again.

There is something about being chosen by a man....actually wanted and valued that gives a woman confidence and security. I see women without the commitment and security and they often lack confidence and do not seem to value themselves. So "trying" a relationship can never succeed like commiting to one can. "Trying" lacks an essential element!

That's my 2 cents worth for the moment.
Women were highly valued. Men knew they were men. Women knew they were women. They knew their roles. The patriarchs knew if they wanted to grow their household - they needed wives. They knew that sex = marriage. Which lead to more sons and daughters = stronger households = more helpers. But everything is a perversion today. But the Creator is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. His Instructions were righteous yesterday, righteous today, and righteous tomorrow.

Example -- whoredom would take a nosedive if there was a penalty for taking a woman's virginity. So which man would sleep with a virgin without her father's approval for marraige? Especially if the penalty was bumped up higher (to help deter whoredom). Because the Creator says if there is whoredom in the land - then wickedness grows. That's exactly what we see today. Abortions. Broken households. Single mothers raising their children.

Last edited:
Back