• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Re-Intro / Been a while

jonpinckard

Real Person
Male
Hey everyone, it’s been 9 years since I logged in or even posted anything here. I wanted to drop in a see if any of the old faces are still here. I’ve spotted a few, if any of you recognize me feel free to say hello.

For those that don’t know me, I’m from North Louisiana, but currently live in West Texas…but plan to move in one month to somewhere more pleasant. I make my living as a chemical engineer and on side hustles trying to teach wilderness survival and homesteading.

Since my last log-in I’ve gained my third wife and 3 more kids …two of those in the last year.

I’ll leave it to the ladies to log in and share their bit if they want.

I look forward to connecting with any of that would like to!

Welcome back! And I’ll say I’d be happy to meet up for a coffee sometime. I don’t normally make it out much further than Fort Worth but who knows!

Welcome back!

Welcome back.
Based on your life update, totally valid reason to not be around.
Sometimes there is not enough time to talk plyg-life when you are busy living plyg-life

Hi Jon! Great to have you check in with us. Congratulations on your new wife and children! Please tell the ladies I said "hello". Blessings!

Dang, JP! How ya been??

Hi Jon! Great to have you check in with us. Congratulations on your new wife and children! Please tell the ladies I said "hello". Blessings!
I’ll tell Chernique here in a few minutes and the other two later today.

Thanks for replying, we miss everyone.

Shalom and welcome (back)

Welcome back! And I’ll say I’d be happy to meet up for a coffee sometime. I don’t normally make it out much further than Fort Worth but who knows!
Hello Nick, I pass through Fort Worth often headed to Louisiana. I’d be happy to meet up anywhere along the trip.

Shalom and welcome back

Back